Diversity Watch will be conducting empirical research to understand the key factors linked to lack of diversity in the UK law enforcement agency, which will assist the operational need of the UK Police in building a safer and cohesive community that will project diversity in the face of an increasingly diverse society.
- Research to establish the barriers and limitations why BME’s are underrepresented in the UK police
- Empirical research to identify the challenges BME encounter during police recruitment process.
Empirical research in the area of hate crime concerning the following:
- Having a better understanding regarding the physical and emotional harms suffered by victims and their families affected by hate crime
- To discover as much as possible about people’s experiences of hate, prejudice and targeted hostility
- To identify why people do not report such crime, including ways of improving the quality of support victims of hate crime can receive.
Quick contact form